[blindlaw] Pimp My Cane

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 29 21:12:17 UTC 2010

Perhaps its my age and experience but I have nothing to prove by not having
the cane notify and protect the public from any unforeseen consequences.
Perhaps we need to get on with real life issues instead of living in a make
believe world. I for one believe that I have a responsibility to the public
just as a driver of a vehicle would have the same responsibility to a
pedestrian. I also have more important things to do in life than bucking the
system for the sake of doing so and making fashion statements.
Chuck