[blindlaw] Pimp My Cane

Mark BurningHawk stone_troll at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 29 21:38:09 UTC 2010

Funny; I thought the cane was a mobility tool, not an advertisement of
blindness.  Why not just wear a sandwich sign saying, "BLind; need
your tacit cooperation in preserving the illusion of my independence
while shielding me from the real world with your handicap," around
your neck. then people can lead you around by the hand and spoon-feed
you reality as long as you wear the sign.  The "you," here is
generalized, I am not insulting just one person with this rant, but
all people who don't use the cane as it was meant, but instead to
promote the helplessness of blind people.

Mark BurningHawk
Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
Home:  Http://MarkBurningHawk.net/
Namaste!