[blindlaw] A Change of Topic-Cell Phone Access

James Weisberg jimi-law at dc.rr.com
Tue Mar 30 23:42:43 UTC 2010

Hello:

I have had the nokia, forgot the model, running talks and then moved to the
Motorola Q9 running mobilespeaks.  At first I found Talks superior but it
was obviously due to my familiarity with it and the Nokia I had been using.
I soon discovered the "MotoQ" running the mobilespeaks software was much
slicker.  I had access to basically all blackberry type options although I
did not pay for the internet and cannot say how that worked.  Currently I am
using an iPhone with "voiceover" which is inadequate if you are totally
blind but usable with limited vision and worth the hassle.

Jimi