[blindlaw] Kaplan LSAT Support

Tom Ladis tom at tomladis.com
Wed May 12 14:18:51 UTC 2010

Hello All.

I have started the Kaplan LSAT class and requested the course material in a
digital format.  They sent the material on a CD-ROM in PDF files.  Some of
the files are HUGE, as in 30 megabytes, and not manageable by JAWS.

  I got what I asked for, but it is not usable.   Kaplan has not been able
to provide anything besides the PDF files.

Does anybody have the ability to save a 30 megabyte ? PDF to a Word
document?

In addition, isn't Kaplan responsible for providing a reader and scribe for
the practice tests?

Thanks,
Tom