[blindlaw] Written recommendation needed from a lawyer user of the KNFB Reader

Rod Alcidonis, Esquire. attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Thu May 13 16:58:58 UTC 2010

Colleagues:

Can you please write me off-list for further info if you can help. I am in need of a written recommendation from a lawyer for purchasing the KNFB Reader for my practice.

Rod Alcidonis, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Alcidonis Law Office, LLC
6907B Rising Sun Ave., 1st Fl
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Tel: (215) 305-8085
Fax: (215) 525-0999
Attorney at alcidonislaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
 This message and/or its attachment(s) is being sent by a lawyer and may contain privileged and confidential information and may be protected by attorney client and work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, reading, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, notify Attorney Alcidonis at (215) 305-8085 or at Attorney at alcidonislaw.com, and permanently delete this message from your system. This communication is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2510-2521.