[blindlaw] New to the list LSAT?

Milica Trpevska milicatrpevska at aol.com
Wed May 19 18:29:14 UTC 2010

Hello folks

I am Mimi - short for Milica - from Macedonia. I am almost totally
blind since birth and have just graduated from college with two majors
in journalism and political science. I've spent four wonderful years at
the American University in Bulgaria and they ended just as wonderfully
with a great commencement and a senior prom.
Now that I graduated, I started thinking about preparing for the long
and cumbersome process of applying for a law school position. I
registered for LSAT in October in Bulgaria and am about to apply for
accommodated testing. I've read some blogposts and papers on
accommodated testing but will need  some pieces of advice from fellow
blind peers who personally experienced the process. I'd like to use a
computer in the analytical section: 0 this will be the most convenient
method for me to to sort out and solve the problems in this section. I
don't know, however, whether LSAC permits  such use and, if yes, which
is the best way to approach them regarding this issue.
I am aware that some fellows, among them Ms. Stephanie Enyart, put
together a succinct guide that would be much helpful to first-time
applicants like myself. I would greatly appreciate if someone would
send it my way for which I thank you all in advance. I will also
appreciate any and all advices regarding accommodated testing as well
as practicing for LSAT. Most of you are probably professional lawyers
or law students who do not have as much spare time, but I would
appreciate if someone wants to have a short chat about it on skype, MSN
or AIM. My corresponding screen names are provided below:
skype: go-getter87,
MSN: milica.trpevska at gmail.com,
AIM: milicatrpevska at aol.com .
When adding me on either of them, please let me know that you are a
member of the Blind Law mailing list.
Last but not least, I hope I will become a contributing member of the
list and I look forward to getting to know some of you and to hearing
some useful advices about LSAT and, hopefully, about the application
process as I go along. Best, Milica Trpevska