[blindlaw] Re Research Technology - thank you

ray wayne rwayne1 at nyc.rr.com
Fri May 21 02:27:58 UTC 2010

It was not recorded. We have not, to my recollection, recorded our annual meetings either, though our Mock Trials are available on CD. Call me a stick in the mud, but I think these things need to be interactive. That's not to say we wouldn't record the meetings in the future, but that's up to our Board to decide.

I don't know your situation, but I think you should think seriously about coming to convention. You can listen to the presidential report and the banquet address online, but you can't get the interpersonal interaction unless you are there!

Ray Wayne