[blindlaw] Google home page is wrecking IE 7

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 22 17:51:16 UTC 2010

hi,

relax, it was a one day 30th anniversary celebration of the release of the
pacman game.
hopefully it will disappear soon.
if you are good, you can jump to the search box quickly and type in your
search and start getting results before the game automatically starts.
you could have also used yahoo instead.

Bryan Schulz