[blindlaw] accessibility options

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 24 21:46:20 UTC 2010

The functionality of those programs is rudimentary at best. You do not have
the same degree of control of reading functions such as spped and delivery
that you would have with an actual screen reader like JAWS. They work well
for trouble shooting or at times when JAWS is disabled for some reason.
Chuck