[blindlaw] Google home page is wrecking IE 7

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon May 24 22:40:35 UTC 2010

Frankly, even as a blind person who understands a screen reader, I would
find a chattering computer more than distracting, perhaps even more so
because I could understand the chattering.  In cases where I am taking notes
at a meeting I simply use an earpiece to comfortably take notes and
participate in the meeting in progress.

Joe