[blindlaw] stores for the blind in the D.C. Metro area?

Patrick H Stiehm stiehm.law at juno.com
Mon Nov 1 14:35:53 UTC 2010

Try the Virginia Department for the Blind.  I think that their regional
office for Northern Virginia is in Fairfax.  I don't think they sell
canes but they can probably tell you the closest place to go to get one.

Stiehm Law Office
Alexandria, Virginia
703-360-1089 (Voice)
703-935-8266 (Fax)
Email address: stiehm.law at verizon.net

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 19:06:47 -0700 (PDT) Mike Gilmore
<m_b_gilmore at yahoo.com> writes:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I know this is slightly off topic but I couldn't think of anywhere
> else to turn (google didn't help.) I was wondering where those of
> you who reside in D.C./northern Virginia purchase your canes. Is
> there a store for the blind that sells canes, braille paper, etc.
> for the blind close by?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mike

> for blindlaw: