[blindlaw] Do you need money for college?

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Tue Nov 2 13:02:49 UTC 2010

Because the organization is a United States organization, as opposed to one in Canada or Mexico. The idea is that those who apply will go to college in and continue to live in the United States. Although I'm sure the N.F.B. would like to help the entire world, and do what we can through international organizations, it is beyond our ability to do it. If you are in Canada, you should check organizations there to find available scholarships.