[blindlaw] Technology Help with Voir Dire

Shannon Geihsler sbg at sbgaal.com
Mon Nov 8 19:50:39 UTC 2010

I do always bring someone with me, but that doesn't help with being able to
reference names and connecting them with the info I already have on them.
It would be great if we had some sort of electronic chart where we could
push the no. of the juror and get via audio the info on the juror
Thanks,

Shannon
Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler, PLLC
1001 Main St., Suite 803
Lubbock, TX 79401
Phone: 763-3999
Fax: 749-3752

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,