[blindlaw] Suggest an Attorney for the Lawyer Spotlight, American Bar Association

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Nov 15 22:32:07 UTC 2010

>From the ABA Commission on mental and Physical Disability law

Link:
http://new.abanet.org/disability/Pages/spotlight_suggest.aspx

Text:
Suggest an Attorney for the Lawyer Spotlight

Do you know a lawyer with a disability who is an asset to the profession? If so, we would like to hear about it!

The CMPDL, each month, highlights an attorney with a disability who has demonstrated great legal skill and talent. These individuals are role models and leaders within the legal community.

Those considered for the Lawyer Spotlight must fill out a questionnaire and complete a brief interview.

Self-nominations are allowed.

If you know someone who should be given the Spotlight, please fill out the form below:

Name of nominee:
Nominee's organization:
Nominee's position/title:
Nominee's e-mail address:
Nominee's daytime phone:
Why should this individual receive the spotlight? (200 words or less, please)
Your name:
Your phone or e-mail:
Can we reveal your identity to the nominee?   Yes
 No