[blindlaw] FW: LSAT survey- test-takers receiving accommodations (Dec. 1)

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 23:34:57 UTC 2010

Subject: LSAT survey- test-takers receiving accommodations (Dec. 1)

Hello-

As some of you may know, I am conducting a survey of LSAT takers who
received disability-related accommodations on the exam.  The original
message appears below. Since we originally circulated the survey, we've
improved the access and also created a question specific to flagged scores.
The new format should work better and will give us data about people who
received accommodations in general (and were not "flagged") and those who
received accommodations related to timing (and were flagged).  Feel free to
check it out:
http://tinyurl.com/37ehvd4

We need more people to take the survey by December 1st.  My original message
appears below and I thank you for taking the survey or distributing it to
your networks.

Thanks again,
Carrie