[blindlaw] blind attorneys

Elizabeth Myska emyska at charter.net
Thu Nov 18 19:10:01 UTC 2010

	Do 2 out of 3 count?    I am a legally blind attorney in MA.  I was
diagnosed with RP in 2005 and deemed legally blind in 2007.  I do feel
underemployed since being deemed legally blind, but have returned to school
for my Master of Laws in a different practice area, hoping to reinvent
myself.    Because my spouse is already receiving SSDI as a result of a
neuromuscular disease, I am loathe to cap my income and receive disability.