[blindlaw] blind attorneys

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Nov 19 10:25:37 UTC 2010

James:

I would like to suggest that the unemployment rate for blind persons
in most all, if not all fields of endeavor is low.  While my evidence
is anecdotal, I don't think that it is necessarily any worse for
blind lawyers.  Over the years I have known a bunch of blind lawyers,
who are working.

 From what I read, the prospect for all lawyers isn't that good right
now, so it is hard to separate the blindness penalty from the bad
economy penalty.

Dave