[blindlaw] blind attorneys

James Weisberg jimi-law at dc.rr.com
Sat Nov 20 01:56:35 UTC 2010

My experience is similar Noel.  My point:  numerically speaking the effort
of the credentials are not worth the "chance" you will be one of the "lucky"
one's to get a job offer.  Congrats on making it into the public sector as I
believe that is the place for those such as us with vision problems and law
degrees.  I am currently in the process of waiting for a job interview with
the Fed myself!