[blindlaw] blind attorneys

Daniel K. Beitz dbeitz at wiennergould.com
Mon Nov 22 15:28:08 UTC 2010

Joe has the right idea.  Work, work and more work is the only way to make
it.

Daniel K. Beitz
Wienner & Gould, P.C.
950 University Dr., Ste. 350
Rochester, MI  48307
Phone:  (248) 841-9405
Fax:  (248) 652-2729
dbeitz at wiennergould.com

This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages
attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or the individual
responsible for delivering this email to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution or use of any
of the information contained herein or attached to this email is strictly
prohibited.  Should you receive this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to the sender of this email or by telephoning us
at (248) 841-9400.