[blindlaw] LSAT and law school information

Nora Devine devinenora at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 23:08:37 UTC 2010

Try California too!!
California Dept. of Rehabilitation also has an education program for
residents with disabilities that can usually help pay tuition. I don't
know what it takes to qualify as a resident (I imagine 6 months or
so), but once you do, they can usually pay tuition at the rate of a
state-run law school. These days that covers most private schools'
tuition too! There are also some financial requirements, but I'm not
sure what they would be for your case.

Here's their website http://www.rehab.cahwnet.gov/

- Nora

--
Best Regards,

Nora Devine
Juris Doctor Candidate 2012
University of San Francisco School of Law
Tel: 510-508-4209
devinenora at gmail.com

 in an accessible format? What accommodations are available when
taking the test?