[blindlaw] IL convention streaming and agenda for 10/8 to 10/10

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sun Oct 3 16:59:19 UTC 2010

Re:  IL convention streaming and agenda for 10/8 to 10/10

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois will be streaming our
convention next weekend.  First and formost, we will stream our banquet on
Saturday night beginning 7:00 central time.  Dr. Maurer is our keynote
speaker.  We will also stream our general sessions Friday night (including
the popular IABS Idol, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon and Sunday
morning.  Our convention agenda is also attached.

The link for streaming is:  http://gamebird.ehhh.us:8000/nfbi.m3u

Please mark it as a favorite now or save this e-mail.  We are very excited
to do this and want as many to join us as possible.

To sponsor me in the race for independence which raises funds for the
Imagination Fund affiliated with the NFB Jernigan Institute, you can go to
www.raceforindependence.org.  Help us build innovative programs and products
to gain true independence.    For more information on NFB, the Jernigan
Institute and the Imagination Fund, go to www.nfb.org.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org