[blindlaw] Law school in Canada and how it all works.

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Mon Oct 11 16:42:41 UTC 2010

Articling requirements in Canada vary from one province to the next, generally it is roughly one year and is begun after completing the 3 year LL.B. degree from a recognized Canadian law school.  Depending on province you will also be taking bar courses and completing bar exams during the articling period.  If you article with a high profile firm they may pay you during your bar courses and pay for the bar exams.

HTH,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter