[blindlaw] Policy and Legislation Relating to Use of Braille

ray wayne rwayne1 at nyc.rr.com
Wed Oct 13 01:52:59 UTC 2010

Lou-Ann:
As I recall, the federal Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) has some language concerning Braille literacy.  Also, there are Braille bills that the NFB got passed in about thirty states, including New York.
Feel free to contact me off-list or by phone, and I'll help you track down the New York legislation.
Ray Wayne