[blindlaw] LinkedIn

Blaine Deutscher b.m.deutscher at sasktel.net
Fri Oct 15 02:10:15 UTC 2010

Hello there everyone. I was shocked when I saw this subject line as a friend
innvighted me to the "LinkedIn" page and an email was sent to me.  I too
didn't pay too much attention to it as it seemd for professionals.  Am I
correct in assuming that it is a "social network" similar to Facebook and
Twitter?