[blindlaw] request e-mails

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Oct 15 09:49:05 UTC 2010

Occasionally the unsubscribe messages are generated by the system --
this is caused by people not cleaning out all the footer info at the
bottom of messages they reply to.  This info includes personal
options page links that sometimes get triggered.  Just ignore the
messages and they will expire.

David Andrews, List Owner.

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920