[blindlaw] LinkedIn

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 15:06:40 UTC 2010

Hi Ross,

It might be easier if you explained what part of the website is giving you
trouble.  I initially had some issues with adding people to my network.
JAWS would not record my input into the edit fields.  For example, for
people with whom I'd worked with at a previous company, JAWS would not
record my position title and years I worked there, but I only experienced
this the first couple times.  I'd neglected to read the error message that
was popping up at the top of the page.  At any rate, I now seem to have a
handle on it.  It's a lot more manageable than the Facebook account I never
check.

Best,

Joe