[blindlaw] stores for the blind in the D.C. Metro area?

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 02:32:39 UTC 2010

The only thing close to us here is the NFB National Center in Baltimore,
Independence Market.  Actually, I think the Columbia Lighthouse might carry
some of these items as well.

Joe

“Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves,
some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.”--Sam Ewing