[blindlaw] West Publishing

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Thu Sep 2 03:19:37 UTC 2010

Sorry if I sound too harsh.
But you are technically out of line here.
It is IMPOSSIBLE for this to happen, and furthermore, you have to realize there are individuals within the companies that create the rights.
Killing the IP system would be destructive not only to the US's heavy capitalist mentality but to the world wide economy, and to business in general.

Making money is the essence of business. No money, no business, no gains.

Now granted, there are stretches that go to far, but the idea that ending the IP system would be the solution is impossible to even consider!

Thanks.

Jorge Paez

---
President And CEO:
Paez Production Networks

Please note:
this message may contain confidential and/or classified information.
Such information is only revealed to the person to whom this communication is directed to.
If you have received this message in error, please type "error" in the subject line for the reply message and destroy any and all copies of this message and/or any accompanying media.