[blindlaw] Microsoft built-in screenreader and anti-competition

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Fri Sep 3 03:06:49 UTC 2010

Good point,
but if memory serves me right, Microsoft got in trouble with the EU
which Apple has not been spared from either.

Jorge

Thanks.

Jorge Paez

---
President And CEO:
Paez Production Networks

Please note:
this message may contain confidential and/or classified information.
Such information is only revealed to the person to whom this communication is directed to.
If you have received this message in error, please type "error" in the subject line for the reply message and destroy any and all copies of this message and/or any accompanying media.