[blindlaw] Blind paralegals.

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 3 20:02:23 UTC 2010

Hi tracy,
I am a blind free lance paralegal in California. I primarily work with solo
practitioners and small firms. The job market for paralegals is very tight
now due to the economy and the downsizing of many larger law firms. feel
free to contact me off list as needed with any specific questions.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237