[blindlaw] UpDate on Linkedin website:

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Sep 10 21:03:52 UTC 2010

Good afternoon everyone,

    And if you know the IP addresses or zones on which those robots operate
they could be blocked by the site/server administrator hence the need to
report such robot attacks. I'd like to know how it is that companies like
AMWAY Global which does a tremendous amount of business on the Internet can
protect their infrastructure without resorting to the use of CAPTCHAS making
doing business difficult for its customers and IBOS. I've commended them on
numerous occasions for their refraning from the use of CAPTCHAS to control
robot attacks. Perhaps they can teach the rest of the Internet community a
thing or two about site/server security without inconveniencing users of
these resources.

Peter Donahue