[blindlaw] UpDate on Linkedin website:

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Sat Sep 11 01:46:17 UTC 2010

Peter:
Aren't there such things as hearing aids?
Etc. etc. etc.
There's a hundred and one flaws with your argument here.
Don't take me harshly, but I'm getting tired of your constant wining!
At least, you're making it look that way.

So please, please, please, if you're not wining, then please make yourself clear.

Jorge

On Sep 10, 2010, at 9:16 PM, Peter Donahue wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
>    If you don't have a hearing impairment. These things need to be
> accessible both audibly ant tactually to permit those with any kind of a
> hearing impairment to manipulate them without assistance of any kind
> including third party solutions as Web Vism and Salowna.
>
> Peter Donahue

>>> developed.  The idea of sending a text to a cellphone to provide a