[blindlaw] UpDate on Linkedin website:

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Sep 11 21:08:17 UTC 2010

Good afternoon everyone,

    It has been pointed out that so far no one has issued a legal challenge
to the use of CAPTCHAS and the accessibility problems they cause. Perhaps a
good law suit is just what the doctor ordered to spur developers in to
action to create new methods of spam and bot control that protects Internet
infrastructures while insuring accessibility for all. All I can say is bring
it on! I also wish to apologies to Scott, David and others for this
off-topic thread. All the best for a great weekend.

Peter Donahue