[blindlaw] Purpose of List

Tom Ladis tom at tomladis.com
Sun Sep 12 15:16:46 UTC 2010

Hello.  I am not a lawyer yet, but think that someone who is and has the
energy to file actions against a few of the largest offenders, such as
LinkedIn, Home Depot, Google(Gmail), CraigsList, and others, would make a
huge difference for the blind community.  I will talk with Judge Pomaro and
Equip For Equality here in Chicago about the subject.

We can discuss the technical details in the blind programmers or blind
webbers groups.

Would we be able to file a federal action since these companies are global?
If necessary, we can find brick and mortars to approach about changing their
system, and that may cause change.

Also, would NFB be willing to become involved?

Tom Ladis