[blindlaw] I hope people are sending responses to my last question and they're not going to my junk email folder.

Blaine Deutscher b.m.deutscher at sasktel.net
Wed Sep 15 13:33:15 UTC 2010

Hello there.

I asked a question earlyer about guilty parties and what makes someone
guilty or not guilty with an example and so far I haven't had a single
response. I'm hoping that my email is just going to my junk email and I will
have a response but I've noticed this with previous posts, no one comments
well people can ask questions about accessible cellphones and the entire
list sends out comments. Just wondering is all. Have a great day.
Blaine