[blindlaw] Exam$ software and law school exams

Blaine Deutscher b.m.deutscher at sasktel.net
Thu Sep 23 12:56:24 UTC 2010

I'm not sure what it's like in the sattes but isn't the bar a two day
process? do blind people get time and a half to write the exam or how does
that work? It's something to look into now as I'm always trying to make
lives better for future students so if I speak with the law school in
Saskatchewan they might have some blind people before me that have gone
through and whatever system they used worked. I know some people will say
"blind people before you went through without technology so what did they
do?" My response to that is yes they did but now that technology is there
and we are using it more exams should be easier to take. I'm waiting for the
day that a blind person can keep up with his classmates with the four
courses or whatever it takes to be done the same time that they are.

Blaine