[blindlaw] Exam$ software and law school exams

ray wayne rwayne1 at nyc.rr.com
Sat Sep 25 02:49:51 UTC 2010

Back in my day we had two twelve hour days, three if we were taking too states at a time, or California. And we started at 6:00 in the morning and went until 6:00 at night. And that's the way it was, and we liked it! We loved it! Smile!
Grumpy Old Blind Man
PS: based on and old Saturday Night Live sketch.