[blindlaw] LSAT informational guide for blind test takers

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 19:24:39 UTC 2010

Hi. I have ordered a magnetic board and letters from the NFB's
Independence Market and am using it to prepare. I also ordered a
textured board which can be used with plain paper and pencil to
produce tactile drawings. I am hoping that these two devices will help
with this section if I am permitted to bring them to the test. I have
submitted my paperwork to the LSAC and am waiting to hear back. I too
would be interested in getting a copy of the guide for blind
test-takers.

Tai