[blindlaw] [msbaanimallaw] Mid-Atlantic Animal Law Symposium -- One Week Away

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/CBC) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Fri Apr 1 12:42:59 UTC 2011

Thanks Jan. Indeed. We (the exec. Bd. To the conference - Nathan, Josh, Alexis, and Gina) are looking forward to hosting this conference.
The website for the conference has been updated. It is at animalsymposium.com.
The cost of the conference is $20 in advance and $25 at the door. The conference is free to law and other students, and they must show student ID. We are encouraging advance registrations.
People who are desirous of registering in advance can contact me. I shall provide the registration form - not possible via this list service. A discount rate at a local area hotel at $119 a night has been acquired. For registration, telephone our Chair-Elect Nathan at (202) 536-1918.
In sum, I am honored to lead another great and talented team again.
Sincerely,
Gary