[blindlaw] creating a PPT presentation

Russell J. Thomas, Jr. rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Mon Apr 4 19:12:07 UTC 2011

A word of caution about Powerpoint -- make sure that you do not put too much
information on each page because it will be difficult for your audience to
read, especially if the print is too small.  A colleague suggested to me --
eight words per page maximum.

I know that a presentation with visuals can be helpful, but visuals alone
will not convert a bad presentation into a good one.

Respectfully,

Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

4121 Westerly Place, Suite 101