[blindlaw] creating a PPT presentation

William Burley, III william.burley3 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 19:49:44 UTC 2011

Hi.  No I just have a basic account.  I'm under William Burley, managing
member, Burley-Wilson & Associates.

William Burley
Paralegal Coordinator
Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C.
12401 S. Post Oak Road, Suite 228
Houston, Texas 77045
Telephone:  (713) 551-8689
Business Mobile:  (713) 364-9703
E-Mail:  wburley at burley-wilson.com
Web:  www.burley-wilson.com

"Virtual Paralegal Support for the Successful Attorney."

Legal Confidentiality Notice

The information in this e-mail and and in any attachment may contain
information which is legally privileged.  It is intended only for the
attention and use of the named recipient.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to retain, disclose, copy or distribute
the message and/or any of its attachments.  If you've received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail or by phone at (713)
364-9703.    After having notified the sender, please delete the message
from your system.  Thank you.