[blindlaw] virtual/Freelance Paralegal services

William Burley, III william.burley3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 01:37:47 UTC 2011

Hello all!

I wanted to make you aware of some of the specific services I'm offering
through my virtual paralegal and virtual assistant services company.

Virtual paralegal services:

* Personal Injury.  Order and summarize medical records, prepare ensure
service of process of pleadings and discovery, draft discovery responses,
perform internet and legal research, prepare settlement documents, plus a
range of other personal injury specific duties.  Adept at medical
malpractice, premises liability, products liability, auto accident, and
others.

* Labor and Employment.  Handle duties regarding federal, state and local
agencies and rule/regulations.  Those agencies include the Equal Employment
Opportunity Commission and Department of Labor while the regulations include
the ADA and other laws.  Has also dealt with OSHA.  Will draft pleadings,
discovery and responses and all defensive pleadings.  Will interview
clients, etc.

* * Probate and Estates.  Prepare beneficiary designation forms, financial
statement forms, work with the IRS and adjust taxation claims, prepare legal
memoranda, pleadings and discovery; draft fiduciary tax returns; draft inter
vivos trust agreements, plus a host of other duties.

* * Landlord and Tenant.  Research landlord and tenant laws based upon
jurisdiction; review terms and conditions of written and oral rental
agreements and compare with rent receipts; determine if evictions were
served properly; draft notices to leave property; draft pleadings and other
defensive pleadings and ensure service of process; plus a host of other
duties specific to this practice area.

* Workers' Compensation.  Draft and file applications, appeals, bills,
affidavits and motions; work with client actuaries on cost controls;
correspond with client, physicians and employers regarding hearing dates;
research claim options and possible third party actions; plus a host of
other duties specific to this practice area.

* Family law.  draft pleadings and motions; prepare divorce decrees; assist
in finalization of child custody documents; motions to modify guardianship;
plus a host of other duties.

Administrative assistant services:

* calendaring.  calendar updates and reminders; create a tickler system.

* travel arrangements

* word processing

* electronic file systems, plus much more.

I can also assist in preparing documents to form businesses and 501c(3).

Right now, I'm offering a Grand Opening special of up to 30% off, so if
interested or you don't see your practice area above, please e-mail me.  My
contact information is below this message.

Thanks!

William Burley

Paralegal Coordinator

Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C.

12401 S. Post Oak Road, Suite 228

Houston, Texas 77045

Telephone:  (713) 551-8689

Business Mobile:  (713) 364-9703

E-Mail:  wburley at burley-wilson.com

Web:  www.burley-wilson.com <http://www.burley-wilson.com/>

"Virtual Paralegal Support for the Successful Attorney."

Legal Confidentiality Notice

The information in this e-mail and and in any attachment may contain
information which is legally privileged.  It is intended only for the
attention and use of the named recipient.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to retain, disclose, copy or distribute
the message and/or any of its attachments.  If you've received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail or by phone at (713)
364-9703.    After having notified the sender, please delete the message
from your system.  Thank you.