[blindlaw] Bluebook?

Paul Harpur paulharpur at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:56:05 UTC 2011

Gday,

I am not familiar with the Bluebook on account of practicing in Australia.
I have published 3 papers in US journals.  One of them the US Prof had his
RA Bluebook the paper and the other 2 I paid a local Australian RA.  I
wanted to have something turned around a little quicker as we just decided
to change focus of the paper.
The US journal we are hoping for has a max word count of 12000 but this
paper will probably be nearer 7000.  Does anyone want to make some money
turning something from a in text Harvard citation to Bluebook?  If so how
much?  I can pay via either cheque or electronic funds transfer or what
ever.
Contact me off list at paulharpur at gmail.com

cheers!

Dr Paul Harpur
BBus (HRM), LLB (Hons), LLM, PhD, Solicitor of the High Court of Australia

Post Doctorate Research Fellow, the TC Beirne School of Law, The University
of Queensland, on the project entitled "From Ratification to Implementation:
The Disability Human Rights Paradigm and the Right to Work in the Convention
on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities".

Tele:	+61 7 3735 8864
Mob:	+ 61 7 417 635 609
E-Mail: 	p.harpur at law.uq.edu.au
Skype:	paul.harpur

My academic profile page can be accessed at:
<http://www.law.uq.edu.au/academic-staff/staff.php?nm=paulharpur>

Details on my publications can be found on SSRN at:
<http://hq.ssrn.com/GroupProcesses/RedirectClick.cfm?partid=1380517&corid=64
9&runid=5059&url=http://ssrn.com/author=1380517>

The TC Beirne School of Law celebrates its 75th Anniversary in 2011.