[blindlaw] Law Student

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 18:28:00 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am in my second to last year of my undergrad (I say it that way
because I am a senior but I am not graduating until May of next year).
I am looking at going to law school.  Is there anyone on this list who
may be able to answer questions for me regarding law school admission as
it pertains to blind people?  I am particularly concerned about the
LSAT.  Also, my state services are willing to pay for me to go to law
school if I can furnish to them some informational interviews.  So, it
would be helpful if I could speak to a couple practicing lawyers in
order to gain some insight on the profession.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Robby