[blindlaw] Need semi-retired (or inactive) attorney for content creation

Andrews, David B B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Tue Aug 2 13:35:56 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Everett Gavel
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 8:23 AM
To: jobs at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Jobs] Need semi-retired (or inactive) attorney for content creation

Any inactive attorneys here? Here's a paying opportunity for you. I know nothing more than what you'll read in the ad, below. Be quick, though, as CraigsList ads seem to only last 3 days or so, and when the ad is deleted, so is the response e-mail address in the ad.

Need semi-retired attorney for content creation http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/wrg/2524095935.html