[blindlaw] some questions

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 13:54:31 UTC 2011

Hi Beth,

Basically tell them to get lost. They can have no legal power to stop
you marrying - assuming, you're both over 18. If you've explained your
position to them without success then perhaps you could get a third
party to talk to them? However, if that fails I really don't see what
else you can or should do.

--
Best wishes

Gerard Sadlier