[blindlaw] Attending law school via distance learning

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 5 16:40:42 UTC 2011

yes, if someone atteneds one of these schools they either need to plan to
practice in California or else not be concerned about working for a top
firm. Usually there are additional requirements for someone to sit for a bar
exam in another state when they haven't attended an ABA accredited law
school.
Chuck