[blindlaw] online LLM

Mike Gilmore m_b_gilmore at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 17:31:03 UTC 2011

I've been reading all the recent posts on this listserv about online j.d.'s. Currently, I work for the feds and am licensed in Virginia. I'm thinking about getting an l.l.m. I googled and there are several schools that offer online l.l.m.'s, the only one coming to mind being Boston University (which if memory serves they have a pretty good reputation as a law school in general.) Has anyone out there received an l.l.m. via distance learning? For those of you who have an l.l.m., would you recommend the traditional classroom or is distance learning a viable option?

Thanks.

Mike