[blindlaw] Looking for Blaine Deutscher-Saskatoon

Stephen Burke sgburke at ucalgary.ca
Fri Dec 2 05:35:28 UTC 2011

Hay my name is Stephen Burke and I am a Cycling Coach in Calgary.  This is
an odd request as I am looking for Blaine Deutscher, he is a young Visually
Impaired student who moved to Calgary this past summer.  I am the coach for
the Para Cycle Program and he and I met and did some training and then we
lost touch.  Both his phone and email have changed and I don't have any way
to contact him directly so if you can please look him up and pass my contact
info along with a note asking him to contact me please do so at your
convenience.  When I goggled him today this is what I found:

Hello there. As stated in my subject header my name is Blaine Deutscher from

Saskatchewan Canada. I'm currently an undergrad who is hoping to get into
Law school. The University of Saskatchewan, IN Saskatoon Saskatchewan, has a

prestige's law school. Many students have partaken in competitions in
litigation, and other argumentative things that will better their future in
Law. I'm hoping to go into Corporate Law and love learning about different
cases be it Canadian Law or US law.

I'm currently studying English as my major but looking at getting into
Business. I figure that if Law school doesn't work out that I can do
something with accounting or business finance. I'm a guide dog user from
Guiding Eyes for the blind (GEB) and love traveling. If I had the money I
would go somewhere at least every couple months but unfortunately students
don't have that much money.

Talk to you all later and it will be good to get to know you all
individually.

Blaine Deutscher
University of Regina-faculty of Arts-English
www.uregina.ca
e-mail: deutschb at uregina.ca
(home): b.m.deutscher at sasktel.net