[blindlaw] FastCase

Mike Gilmore m_b_gilmore at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 15:29:32 UTC 2011

Fastcase is OK; but, I prefer WL. I would say that Fastcase is a basic search whereas you get a lot more with WL. Fastcase is included in my bar membership (and I know other jurisdictions do the same thing.) The frustrating thing about Fastcase is there's not a particular search for solely U.S. Supreme Court cases; you have to pick all Federal courts which can be very tedious. I hope this helps.